3. Norwegian Bliss
My sister and I had a great cruise. We arrived in Seattle two days before and toured Seattle before the cruise. It was a great start to our vacation. Out hotel concierge was helpful getting is to the port. The Bliss is a new ship and very clean and nice. The balcony cabin was wonderful. I would opt for a balcony again. The food was wonderful no matter where we ate. All the employees were great. We were treated like royalty. We booked our excursions through Shore Excursions. They did a good job, and we saved money with them, but I believe you get what you pay for. I think we would have had better excursions using Norwegian excursions. The pool areas were fantastic. The tube looked like it would have been a lot of fun. The race cars looked like a lot of fun. We enjoyed the mini golf. There were lots of things to do on this ship.

Our cruise