3. AmaSerena
Just finished my first river cruise and it was amazing! We did the Wine Cruise along the Danube with the most incredible stops along the way. My favorites being Durnstein and Krems in Austria. Our wine host onboard had amazing wines for us too! Another neat excursion AmaSerena provided was a day trip to a small town in the Czech Republic called Cresky Krumlov. Amazingly beautiful town! The crew onboard were amazing as well. I have nothing but positive feedback about their service, helpfulness, knowledge and experience. They are pros! The staterooms and public rooms on the ship were always kept clean and beautiful. And what can I say about the food. The best! I don't think I had a meal I didn't like! The whole experience and the people I met on this trip won't ever be forgotten! If you're never done a river cruise with AmaWaterways, you haven't done a river cruise!

Time of my life!

AmaSerena Cruise Review by CruisesByElise

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Outside stateroom with fixed window

The whole experience and the people I met on this trip won't ever be forgotten!

CruisesByElise’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaSerena price drops

Outside stateroom with fixed window
Cabin D
The room was just what I needed. I wasn't in there much. Just to sleep and get ready for the day or the evening dinners.
Piano Deck Outside Cabins