3. Coral Princess
Based on a recommendation from a personal friend we chose this cruise. It was awesome and a great deal for the money. The staff will bend over backwards to help you in any way they can. The views are absolutely breathtaking. There are no complaints about the food! It was great no matter where we ate. Take advantage of the unlimited photo package! Take advantage of the unlimited drink package and the prepaid gratuities. SPEND THE MONEY FOR THE DINNER ON THE BALCONY! It was worth it at twice the price. The only complaint was the internet speed on board. I figured It would be better. But if that is the only thing negative I can say then that is okay with me. Overall it was beyond our expectations and we are already looking at our next booking! Don't pass up in the Alaskan experience. You will never regret it!

Awesome way to celebrate 25 year Anniversary!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by etlkm5

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
etlkm5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA A303
Absolutely great views from the balcony!
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins