3. Carnival Victory
My husband and I go to Nassau every year now for Memorial Weekend and it has turned into a group trip with some friends. This year it rained the entire time, but we still enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! Half were first time cruisers so they enjoyed everything about the trip. The servers in the dining room were great. We did not seem to have an issue when eating at the buffet, but the pizza line was outrageous at times and it seems that Carnival would fix this by now. We ordered room service one night after my husband tried to get some pizza and I am sure that it came faster than him standing in the line himself. Embarkation was a breeze!!! I have NEVER gotten on a ship so quickly! We boarded in Miami and they have changed the process a lot! My sister utilized Club Ocean for their daughter and they loved it as well. She is VERY overprotective of their daughter and felt at ease leaving her. She was provided with a phone to contact them or for them to do so in case of an emergency. I contacted a driver prior to arrival in Nassau and arranged pick up and a tour of the city due to the weather. He even came back that evening and took us to Atlantis! We ate at Twin Brothers restaurant and it was delicious!

The rain didn't stop the show!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by MrsKarter

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

MrsKarter’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B
Our steward was PHENOMENAL!!! It seemed as if he cleaned our cabin every time we left.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins