3. Viking Egil
We chose this cruise because of the Interesting ports to visit. We added the pre and post extensions to Budapest and Prague. Absolutely loved the section of Budapest where our hotel was located. The Hilton Budapest Hotel was excellent! Lovely room and complimentary breakfast. Best breakfast buffet I have ever seen! The Hilton Prague was not so great. Not a good part of town. The hotel itself needs lots of updating. However, the breakfast buffet was excellent. Hilton knows how to do food! The Budapest Viking Host was excellent. He was informative and professional. He gave us great tips. The Prague Viking Hosts were lackadaisical and didn’t seem knowledgeable. The included tours were very interesting. The guides did their jobs well. I wish we had chosen more extra excursions because they offered more in-depth information. Our Ship program director, Oliver, was excellent and entertaining. The ship’s food was very good. Our accommodations were very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. We hope to go on another Viking trip. I love the small boat experience.

Danube Delights

Viking Egil Cruise Review by GaryJanet

• Sail Date: June 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

We hope to go on another Viking trip. I love the small boat experience.
GaryJanet’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Egil price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 331
Comfortable, clean and always maintained. I loved the heated bathroom floor. Great toiletry products. I wish the wi-fi was better.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins