3. Royal Princess
It's the first time I've been on a ship that had an abundance of hangars in the closet. If every ship did this I wouldn't have to pack hangars. The main dining room food choices were poor and the food itself was below average. For example, I had the beef stroganoff. The pasta was cooked in so much oil that the plate was oily. The gravy barley existed. Worst of all, the chef topped it with slivers of beet! By and large the buffet had a better selection and better food, however it did not have as many servers as I have seen in the past. The itinerary was excellent but the prices for shore excursions were unreasonably high. Prior to cruising to a given port I have learned to do an internet search for the visitor's and convention website for the city I intend to visit. By doing so I learn of activities going on in the city I'll be visiting and often find things to do that are both interesting and not available via pre-programed shore excursions offered by the cruise line.

Closet Hangars