3. Seabourn Sojourn
My wife and I just recently finished the 11 day Ultimate Alaska Seabourn cruise on the Sojourn. Really a great experience! Ship was beautiful, our room was comfortable and well appointed, food was fantastic and the shore excursions were organized and resulted in great experiences. The Bears of Anan and fishing for salmon in the Gulf of Sitka were 2 highlights. Service was excellent 90% of the time. Servers were all friendly, attentive and polite. Embarkation and disembarkation were well organized and painless. Although we attended just a few of the on-board entertainment shows, they were of high quality. All of the restaurants were excellent and generally speaking service was top notch. We had room service a couple of nights and it was prompt and the food was excellent. I had caviar delivered to my room several times and it was fantastic.There were just a few service shortfalls which prevent me from rating this a 5 star review. One night we decided to 'drop in' at the Thomas Keller Grill and we waited 10 minutes before the Matre'D even acknowledged us. I felt like we were waiting at McDonalds. We were also very disappointed in the internet and cell phone connectivity. I am very aware of the challenges providing reliable internet connectivity on ships and planes but for what Seabourn is charging, they can do a better job. We also had better cell service while fishing in the gulf of Sitka than on-board. Having said that I suspect we will return to Seabourn in the future.

Beautiful cruise, great ship, great excursions but not quite 5 star

gbscone’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Sojourn price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V6 612
Cabin was very comfortable for two. Bed was comfortable and the outside veranda was roomy. Shower was compact but worked perfectly.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins