3. Avalon Luminary
My wife and I were looking for a river cruise with a variety of active adventure options at each stop as well as options for learning the history of each location we visited. Avalon's active adventures hit the mark for us. Great variety at each location that allowed us to be as active (or inactive) as we wanted while on our vacation. All the tour guides were very knowledgeable and informative. The ship, rooms and dining areas were spotless and the service staff were always at the ready to assist if we had questions or just needed a drink to relax and unwind. I would recommend this cruise to anyone who enjoys history and seeing a number of wonderful places. We only wish we could have spent more time is a few of the places we stopped. Guess we will just have to plan another trip back in the future.

Great shore options and tour guides.

Avalon Luminary Cruise Review by GRHtrip2018

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
GRHtrip2018’s Full Rating Summary
Get Avalon Luminary price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with French Balcony
Cabin B 210
Great room. Would have liked the beds facing the view windows, however due to the high volume of river cruises we would have been looking into another ship at the majority of the ports we stopped at.
Sapphire Deck Balcony Cabins