3. Marella Spirit
Everything from start to finish was first class. I have never written a review and not had at least one bad word to say so this is my FIRST, we are now totally hooked on cruises and our yearly holidays will be crusing from now on. everyone on board was SO freindly its almost too good to be true that this WAS OUR PERFECT HOLIDAY it really is a very friendly ship. FOOD was the BEST EVER and i take my hat off to all the chefs you really do lay on some wonderful dishes, i am normally an egg and chips girl but enjoyed so many other dishes, the best thing was if i just wanted plain old egg and chips or a plate of gravy and chips it was there, and the sunday roast would make any gran ashamed, there was even my fav sponge pudding and custard oh i so wish i was back on board this tea time. entertainment was FIRST CLASS and without question top class west end standards. entertainment team was fantastic and so polite. Cabin was as expected and houskeeping was 5 star. the staff are the most pleasant, polite, happy, hard working people i have ever come accross. WELL DONE TUI you really have left us dreaming of our next cruise. The ports and shore excursions need a separte review as i feel this should just be all about how wonerful this ship is! its just a shame the SPIRIT is ending in oct this year. I have only one minor thing to grumble about PLEASE put a toaster on board at breakfast so guests can make there own HOT toast.

FIRST CRUISE AND WE ARE HOOKED

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by mrs :p

Everything from start to finish was first class.

entertainment team was fantastic and so polite.

Cabin was as expected and houskeeping was 5 star.

WELL DONE TUI you really have left us dreaming of our next cruise.

mrs :p’s Full Rating Summary