3. Azamara Quest
Friends had been on Azamara and suggested we join them. We were happy woth the itinerary, the ship was very nice and there were 2 very special events. I gave a lower score because the service was less than acceptable. It seemed that the wait staff was staffed with a majority of new employees. It was very obvious. Entertainment was extremely weak, food was slightly better than average and the cabin steward was not impressive. Communication about the “white night” was not mentioned until we were on board. We had booked an excursion, so we were late. Very poor information was available regarding the ports. It is a small ship but late afternoons we could only get a cocktail by the pool or in the living room on the top deck. The laundry room was always overly crowded and 2 machines were not working. We had fun but I was not overly impressed. The price was a bit higher than other ships and the alcohol amenity was nice. I do not think we would book with this line again.

Some issues with communication.

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by texasjan

The laundry room was always overly crowded and 2 machines were not working.

texasjan’s Full Rating Summary

Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
Cabin VX 8028
The shower curtain was annoying and the shower walls looked rusted at the bottom. Balcony was small, room was the same size as 3 other cruise lines.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins