3. Paul Gauguin
After 3 days in a beautiful resort on Tahiti, I didn't think our trip could get any better. I was wrong. Sailing on the Paul Gauguin was the best cruise experience we have ever had. Not only were we pleased with how smooth the embarkation process was, we felt welcome from the moment we reached the dock.Our cabin was well designed and comfortable.It had fresh fruit, a flower arrangement, and a well stocked, complementary mini bar waiting for us upon arrival. The crew was always friendly and ready to help. The food was great, with 3 dining options each night. The entertainment on board was fun. We cruised the Society Islands. Each island was unique and offered incredible sights and activities. On one of them, the cruise provided a barbecue on a private motu with all sorts of delicious dishes and complementary water activities. I would definitely cruise with Paul Gauguin again.

Incredible cruise

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by Mjlaw

Mjlaw’s Full Rating Summary
Get Paul Gauguin price drops

Well designed and comfortable with plenty of storage. There was a love seat, table,and a flat screen TV set into a wall unit. The bathroom had a full tub and the storage there was good as well. Although it was only a porthole cabin, we really feel it was the best located cabin on the ship. It was close to elevators and the exits for excursions, making it very convenient, but far enough that it was quiet. Because it was on a lower deck, there was less rocking when we hit choppy seas. It was kept very clean.
  Paul Gauguin Deck Plans