3. Carnival Dream
We when arrived on the Dream we noticed that there were problems right away. There wasn't anywhere to sit inside while we waited for our rooms to be ready. It was cold and rainy out so everyone was trying to stay inside and that is why there wasn't enough seating. The room we stayed in was right off the elevators in the middle of the ship and there was a sewage smell all week. We could hear the toilets flushing from all around us, neighbors TVs and several times it sounded like they were running a snake through the lines. So sleeping was almost impossible. I went to the front desk and told the person working there and she kind off blew me off and said "Well if it becomes bothersome please come back and tell us" well if it wasn't bothering me, I wouldn't have said anything to begin with.

The ship itself was great, everyone that worked on the ship was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the Comedy Club, Casino and the food as always was good. It seamed like there was always something going on. Dream is a beautiful ship and I would try it again if I were in a different room.

Carnival is still my favorite and I will continue to cruise with them!

Dream or was it!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Maryland Drinking Crew

• Sail Date: January 2010
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Carnival is still my favorite and I will continue to cruise with them!

Maryland Drinking Crew’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4D 6358
The room we stayed in, 6358 was right off the elevators in the middle of the ship and there was a sewage smell all week. We could hear the toilets flushing from all around us, neighbors TVs and several times it sounded like they were running a snake through the lines. So sleeping was almost impossible.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins