• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Peteb480
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Jul 2018
Cabin: Verandah Stateroom

We are somewhat experience cruisers. A total of 11. We have cruised Norwegian, Rcl, Princess, and Celebrity. Are experience on this cruise was the food was very in the specialty restaurants and the same as our current favorite Princess in the main dining. The entertainment was average. The ship other then our cabin was a little tired and could use a clean up. Ship could not compare to Princess Regal. Finally the reason a poor score was our cabin 727.

If I compare dining to others Oceania individual restaurants were very good. The only issue I had with dining is nothing opens until 6:30am. I’m an early riser and I could not get a cup of coffee unless out of their machine until 6:30am.

Activities and entertainment were ok but not as good as other lines. Two stage productions and one show an evening over 8 days.

Verandah Stateroom

Cabin B4

See my review for the cruise. Cabin 727 had a load continuos creek which made it hard to sleep.

13 Helpful Votes