3. Coral Princess
This was our first cruise for the five of us and we were Blessed to experience the beauty of many sites, see ocean and land wildlife, and the people we met were wonderful! We chose the land and sea cruise wanting to experience the beauty of the land and sea. Princess was amazing on organizing luggage pick up and drop off, shuttle drivers were well versed on the areas traveled to. The ship was comfortable and clean, cabins spacious with daily unexpected treats, and dining provided a great variety of food choices. I could find my Husband and Granddaughter at the ice cream or pizza place and myself and Daughter at the coffee place. Entertainment was for all ages and the crew participation in the events made for hilarious moments. Room service for coffee in the morning was never late and the coffee hot. The shore excursions delivered what was promised and the prices met our budget. Be prepared for rainy days with temperatures dropping quickly. Thank you Princess!!

The Coral Princess and a Great Alaskan Land and Sea Cruise!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by JMadrid

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Alaska

Thank you Princess!!
JMadrid’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Coral Princess price drops

The cabin was spacious and clean. Dennis our steward was on hand for needed items and always professional with a smile. Bathroom shower a bit small.
  Coral Princess Deck Plans