3. Oasis of the Seas
This was my first time on RCL in a long time and first time ever on an Oasis class ship. We had a great vacation! Embarking and debarking were fast and efficient. The ship while older, was very clean. Most employees were friendly although we did meet some grumpy workers. Happens on every ship. We had an amazing room steward. He did an awesome job keeping our room tidy with 4 of us in a Boardwalk Balcony room. We did anytime dining and i had made reservation before boarding for dinner each night. Our table was always ready and the one night we needed to dine at a different time it was very easy to just walk in. Service and food was very good. We had the same waiter half the nights. We didn't try any of the specialty restaurants except Johnny Rockets for lunch. I loved on busy days that they sat you at tables at Windjammers for lunch. It saved the trouble of hunting for tables. But they only did this when it was very full. Windjammers was good. Shows were very good although I wish they had more comedy shows with more than 2 comedians for the entire trip like Carnival. My teens preferred the Teen centers on Carnival over RCL. They said the ages weren't segregated enough. Hard to get more details out of them but they were disappointed and didn't meet close friends like they had on our 3 previous Carnival cruises. i loved the live music by the pool (huge plus over Carnival). I could always find 2 chairs together at the pool no matter when I went. We had a Boardwalk Balcony for 4 people and while tight, it totally worked. We had an end cabin, 12729, and it was perfect. Loved watching the huge screen tv at the aqua pool and the dive shows from the balcony. It was not noisy at all with the balcony door shut. Room was a little warmer than I would have preferred but again it was fine. We had a great time!

Great Vacation

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 1I 12729
We had 4 people in one tiny cabin but it worked! Any our room steward was awesome. He made the pull out sofa back into a sofa every morning and put up the pullman. We loved the view out the back of the ship and enjoyed watching the aqua theater shows and movies from our balcony.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins