Coral Princess Cruise Review

Coral Princess Cruise Review by err620

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Chose the Coral Princess as it was the smallest among the other Princess ships going to Alaska and it didn't disappoint. This was our 1st cruise and I have never been so pampered in all my life. The weather could have been better when we were in the Inside Passage but that isn't Princess's fault. Loved our balcony cabin. Yes it's small but we knew that. Our steward Jorge was phenomenal. We were on the Aloha deck in room A515. He met our every need and cleaned our room above our expectations. He works very hard and definitely deserves some recognition for going above and beyond his job description. We had anytime dining and loved it. The Formal nights were fun but we were disappointed that we never met the captain since we didn't make it to his welcome speech. The food choices and food was exceptional. I especially loved all the variety in the evening shows and our cruise director, Gary was also great. Very personable and often stood outside the doors at the end of the show and shook our hand. Nice touch! All in all it was a great experience and I'm already looking at booking another cruise for the Mediterranean but Princess doesn't have too many choices and not the ports I would like to see. I would definitely book Princess again if it works with my itinerary.

err620's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BB A515

Very efficient, clean. Loved the bed. Very comfortable. The best one on our entire trip and we stayed in Vancouver, Denali Princess Lodge and Bear Lodge in Fairbanks. Layout was good. Loved the balcony. Just wished we had had a foot stool.

err620