• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Veranda Suite

Sailing on the Duoro River through the cultural heart of Portugal was a new, remarkably exciting, and luxurious journey for me and my husband. From the morning smiles, to our carefully crafted daily adventures, to our on-board lectures, we were treated to one great day after another! It is hard to identify the best part of our cruise since every day brought new adventures. However, we loved the day at the Bread Museum, could not get enough of the delicious food, wine and atmosphere at the winery, and felt that learning about cork, wine and olive oil enriched our lives! We were always told that everyone loves a Viking Cruise. Frankly I found that hard to believe ... until...I had my first-hand experience. It is true and more. Our Viking Cruise left us with great memories, new friends, and a desire to go on many more Viking River Cruises.

Anne and Walt Spector

Veranda Suite

Cabin AA

Our Cabin was perfect. Having two rooms made our cruise that much more enjoyable. Compact though rooms on a ship generally are, our room was very well designed for our comfort.

1 Helpful Vote