3. Liberty of the Seas
To experience cruising with family. Deciding if we should celebrate 50th anniversary with RC. THe shows were great entertainment and of good quality. Did not care for adult comedian. There was always something for everyone to do and a published schedule of when it happened. Definitely a lot of co ordination of times and talents to pull this off. Kudos!! Weather was perfect with no rain or hurricane. The promenade was one of our favorite spots on the ship. A great shopping experience with well informed staff attending to you. Purchasing of my favorite liquor at a steep discount was great but after taste testing other liquors, I also purchased them due to the tasting. Great idea and now I have other liquors I can enjoy with friends. The pizza. OMG!! I will probably not eat pizza for a month! What a novel idea. even when line was long you were served in minutes..A great hit with teenage grandkids! I especially enjoyed the seating area outside our room over looking the promenade.I spent hours there watching people and listening to the music. Liberty Of The Seas is a Great Ship and the experience our family shared will be forever etched in our minds! FANtastic joc to Royal Caribbean and the staff on board our cruise! Thank you!!!

Ship of friends

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by mrkuhl

Weather was perfect with no rain or hurricane.

mrkuhl’s Full Rating Summary