3. American Queen
Excellent cruise. My husband and I wanted to do something different for our Anniversay. We had the best time. Our cabin was 509. Great cabin with a full bathroom, robes and slippers to use while on the boat. Our cabin steward, Sherrie was wonderful. The Dining room was so classy. Our servers Deshawna and Deanshawna (hope I spelled it right) was great. After the first night, they had our drinks waiting for us. There is free wine and beer with dinner. All cokes, teas, coffee are free. Be sure to stop by the bar by the paddlewheel, they make a mean old fashioned!!! Don't pass the peach cobbler up. Yummy! Most the ports of call were made in small river town. So much history and loved the small town shopping. The American Queen had their own buses that took you to different location of interest. Hop on, hop off was included in the cruise. Love it. The boat also had a golf cart to take you to the buses. Calvin-you are the BEST , lovely smile and also so kind and helpful. I hope you stay with the American Queen and get a promotion!!! American Queen, I will be back. I will not go on an ocean cruise again. So much to see , right here in the USA!!!

40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

American Queen Cruise Review by carolinecare

AQSC Marketing, Consumer Marketing Mgr. - AQSC has responded
Hi carolinecare, We are so thrilled to hear that you joined us for your anniversary and that you enjoyed it so much! Thank you for sharing this overview and review of your recent American Queen river cruise. We look forward to welcoming you on one of our vessels again very soon! All the best, American Queen Steamboat Company P.S. The old fashioned and peach cobbler are our favorites!
carolinecare’s Full Rating Summary
Get American Queen price drops

Best cabin. Great location. Air worked good. Had two chairs and a sofa.