3. Radiance of the Seas
This cruise was one of the best I have been on! Although the ship itself is smaller compared to the newer Royal Caribbean ships, it was in great condition and was a wonderful home away from home. I have sailed on several Royal Caribbean ships before and I have had amazing experiences on all of them, but the staff on this ship really made my experience exceptional! The service was always fast and accurate, and the friendly personnel made a lasting impression! My family and I attended dinner at the main restaurant practically every night and were served by two amazing employees (our waiter Reymil and our assistant waiter Lalramdinliani). They both went above and beyond to ensure that our dinner was to our liking and that our vacation was as pleasant as possible. Our waiter in particular asked us every evening if we preferred a quicker dinner service in order to catch a show or attend other onboard activities, or if we preferred a more relaxing, slower dinner service. Overall, this was a cruise I will never forget and the staff really made a great first and last impression!

A very memorable cruise!