3. Harmony of the Seas
We choose this cruise for the ship! The ship is absolutely beautiful. There is everything on it that anyone could imagine ..from young to old. We went with a group of almost 50 people, from the ages of 18 to 68. There are activities for everyone. The restaurants are lovely. My complaint about cruise : I believe there is a lack of shore to ship communication. For example I have a large group .. for dining I had set seating arrangements and times that were submitted to the cruise line. Well I went to check in the dining room and my group was scattered all over and some of the times were wrong! How can this happen I have been on 6 cruises as group leader and this was the worse dinner mess up. I will say the dining room staff was wonderful and the manager did fix the problem. Not only was the dining room reservations a mess ..so were the specialty restaurants. Yes the fixed them all but I had to spend my first day on the cruise ship fixing all the problems. Good thing I checked all reservations previously made. One other complaint is something is seriously wrong with their software...or and the employees do not know how to use the computers. For example the photos..terrible..You cannot find your photos because they are not assigned to you. Random people are in your photo page. You room key has your room on it but not the floor...every time You use it they ask the floor number ok I understand for privacy but somewhere in the software should be a place for the floor that shows up on their computer when you use the card. Oh the card key works at some places but not all...computer issues! Very frustrating for the workers and guests. Bionic bar great idea! Fun! If the software and computer worked properly, and made the correct drinks. Royal Caribbean website needs help..software problem! So you have an absolutely beautiful ship FANTASTIC crew/workers and a computer system that does not live up to expectations.

Beautiful ship ... with some technical issues

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Jonap58