3. Navigator of the Seas
We initially wanted to sail ona Celebrity Cruise as we had sailed with them on several occasions before. This time the dates did not match our schedule and so we chose Royal Caribbean instead, to give it a try. This is our first cruise on Royal Caribbean and we were not disappointed. Although some parts the ship looked dated it was fairly clean. The food in the Sapphire dining room was surpruisingly very good. The dining room staff were very attentive to our needs and regularly solicited feedback. They went out of their way to please us, all the time with a cheerfful smile. We appreciated the excellent service of our waitress Ruby capably assisted by her assistant Shivnath. Another pleasant surprise was the lunch salad buffet spread in the Sapphire dining room. Here we could dine in fairly intimate setting away from the hustle and bustle of the Windjammer Cafe. We also appreciated the fact that the ship was able to receive satellite TV programmes and screened the World Cup matches each time the matches were beng played. I only exercised in the gym twice. Each time I noticed that used towels and wet wipes were left uncollected. I felt that this could have been improved. Regarding the entertainment, the ship's orchestra was superb. We enjoyed the dancing and singing shows although not so much the comedian as one had to get used to his humour in order to appreciate it. The magic show and the skating shows were great. We were particularly appreciative of Raffy the pianist. His skills were really excellent. I felt that he should have been a soloist with the ship's orchestra. We made many nice people on board and this greatly enhanced our memorable experience.

A most enjoyable cruise

Eng Choon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V
Our 6th floor cabin bed took up the width of the cabin and we had some trouble climbing into bed as there was no space on either side. There was initailly a slight urine smell in the bathroom but this was rectified by the cabin steward. I owuld have preferred harder pillows. The bathroom was somewhat spartan. The ship does not provide bath gel ( we were expected to use the bar of soap), moisturiser or other bathroom amenities commonly provided in good class hotels.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins