3. Norwegian Bliss
I choose the Bliss to Alaska because I have sailed on Norwegian many times and really like it. I am very disappointed in this ship especially for what we paid for it. First, the entertainment was very subpar. I am not a prude but the language in Jersey Boys is totally uncalled for, especially with the majority of people sailing in their 70’s and 80”s. The Havana show was lack luster. And, you had to make reservations for EVERYTHING and most things were sold out. Totally uncalled for. Plus, you had to pay extra to see one of their shows. The observation deck was fantastic and the bar staff was excellent. This area provided a great view of the Alaskan scenery. It seemed that all NCL wants to do is sell you something. And, the activities to do were very boring. You even had to make reservations for the go kart track and laser tag which there were no spots left. Spa was way overpriced. Cabin staff were very accommodating. And, the staff was very accommodating and helpful for handicapped individuals. I will sail Norwegian again but no ton the Bliss.

Bliss Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Audraschwartz

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

I will sail Norwegian again but no ton the Bliss.
Audraschwartz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 14886
Cabin was fantastic and the balcony was great. We had a handicapped room and it met all our needs.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins