3. Oasis of the Seas
We booked room 7442, which is an interior interior room. I will never book another stateroom like this one! It felt like going into a dungeon. It was loud and my wife and I could hear every time a toilet flushed. We were booked next to a group that was traveling with 20+ teens from another country and they were loud, slamming doors constantly, and didn't have proper adult supervision (this is not RC's fault, but the room was not sound proof in the least bit). However, they were able to relocate us after someone left the ship to an interior stateroom with a balcony over the boardwalk...MUCH BETTER. Don't try to save the $200, just get a nicer room. The food was good, not great or blow you away but won't let you down either. The shows were GREAT! I don't get the broadway show "CATS" but their level of skill in the show was outstanding and all of the other shows were amazing. Come Fly with Me and the Oasis Dreams shows are a must. There was plenty to do (or not do!) if you wanted. Lots of pools and hot tubs, towel stands, options were available. The staff was very courteous. The boat was beautiful. Oasis of the Seas is an amazing ship. We didn't travel with our baby, but we saw many that did and there was tons of stuff for children. TONS. I wish we could have spent a couple of more hours in Puerto Rico. The fort is within a couple blocks of the port and costs $7 to get in. Don't overpay for a fort excursion unless you just want to pay $60 extra for someone to walk you through it. There's also another fort down just a ways with a beautiful area for flying kites (wish we would have known!) but if you have kids, I'd take a kite and fly right in front of the fort lawn! People were picnicking out there. Beautiful place. Labadee was lackluster to me. We wound up just doing a chill day on beach for about two hours. Don't let the locals haggle you or bug you to go to their shops. They will tell you they have special stuff that no one else has, but it's all the same. I saw the same exact turtles I bought in Port Au Prince a couple months earlier from the market in the city. The Moho experience was great. The planes landing was cool. BE CAUTIOUS when larger jets are taking off. It will pelt you with sand from the beach, even if you're in the water like we were. People were rolling off the hill down the beach because of the jet blasts. It's funny in hind sight, but there are reasons there are signs up everywhere that say danger! Just step farther to the side. The propeller planes are fine. Cool experience for sure.

Great Boat, Get a Good Cabin

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by JeremyD33

JeremyD33’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 7442
These are the interior rooms that are not opposite the suites or balcony rooms. These are all crammed in. Don't do it. Just don't. Pay the money and get at least an interior with a balcony or at least an interior across from a room with a porthole. Not these extras they try to make extra room for.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins