3. Norwegian Breakaway
Great Baltic itinerary with 2 days in Russia. It is a clean ship, staff aimed to please. Embarkation & disembarkation was smooth. The bartenders were great esp Ramona in deck 6 & Andy in deck 15. They deserve to receive extra tips! Guest relations was accommodating. I enjioyed Burn the Floor & Rock of Ages. Also the Howelling moon dueling piano & the music at Syd Norman’s. The acoustic singer on deck 8 is great, so are the husband & wife entertainers at the atrium on deck 6. Food is decent at the buffet, manhattan, o sheehans & the asian noodle place on deck 6 that serves the best dumplings & udon. The waiters & other crew members aim to please. Special shout-out to Chris who is our cabin steward who kept out stateroom clean & surprised me with a new towel animal sculpture everyday. He deserves extra tips too. Lots of things to do on this ship. I bought my excursions from other suppliers & had a great time. I enjoyed all my excursions esp Berlin & Russia (small groups of 12). This is a cruise that is so worth it.

Value for money; great Baltic itinerary; fabulous entertainment choices; clean

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Candygirl06

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Great Baltic itinerary with 2 days in Russia.

Candygirl06’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BB 10852
Clean, comfortable & enough space for our four pcs of luggage; Chris, our cabin steward is the best. Loved all the towel sculptures he made everyday
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins