3. Navigator of the Seas
Our 3rd cruise with RC but this time with extended family. We love the informal feel of this company and had an amazing time however the choice of food in the main dining has got more restricted each time. The waiter did say we could ask for things not on the menu but when my daughter asked for Salmon and rice she was told that wasn't on the menu for tonight! Although the headline entertainment acts have changed the events/ entertainment on each of our previous cruises is identical e.g. Circus parade and best of British. Also, no adult only areas/bars. I don't want to listen to your tired, whingy child at 11pm thank you. The Cosmopolitan club says no children after 10pm but this is not enforced. This time we did our own thing on shore and that worked well for us loved Cagliari, Cadiz and Lisbon. We were quite a walk from the town centre in Palma and I refuse to pay 40 euros to get 4 people in to town. This was an overnight and on reflection it may have been better to hire a car.

Mediterranean beaches

whh0’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 3N
A comfortable room, looking a little tired but clean
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins