3. Allure of the Seas
Fantastic cabin, food, activities, and shore excursions. This was my first cruise ever, and I was not disappointed. We took shore excursions to Atlantis in the Bahamas, Stingray City in Cozumel, swimming with dolphins in Roatan, and exploring the Mayan ruins in Costa Maya. Every shore excursion was well planned, and staffed by friendly and knowledgeable staff. The cabin was serviced twice each day, and the staff went out of their way to provide great service. They really paid a lot of attentions to details. The activities and shows were mostly excellent quality. We especially enjoyed the ice show and the high-diving aqua show. I rode the zipline and the Flowrider, and I climbed a rock wall for the first time ever. The current pool was also a favorite. The only downside to the pools is the number of people using them. The only issue we had with the cruise overall was dealing with the crowds, although I suppose it is to be expected on such a large ship. The food and overall dining experience was the best part of the cruise. We received superior service in the dining room every night, and we tried several other places for breakfast and lunch around the ship that also provided excellent food and service. They were happy to provide accommodations for our vegetarian/vegan travelling companions. Last but not least, we were travelling with our younger grandchildren who absolutely loved the Adventure Ocean program, giving their parents a chance to enjoy other activities. Overall, we had a great time spending our week on the Allure of the Seas!

Great experience overall

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by dwood6466

Overall, we had a great time spending our week on the Allure of the Seas!
dwood6466’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 11673
Plenty of space, very comfortable, great service!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Mayan Ruins
    We had an awesome tour guide named Diana who was very knowledgeable about Mayan culture and the ruins we explored in the jungle setting.
    View All 154 Mayan Ruins Reviews