3. Costa Diadema
Our overall cruise was one of our favorite vacation we have every experienced. Our cabin was on the 11th floor, with a balcony overlooking the ocean which was breathtaking. I personally wanted to say a huge thank you to the chef and waiters, who have served and treated us with utmost respect and they had especially cooked the food that we requested due to our limitations. We dined at the restaurant, A la Carte and not the buffet restaurant as we preferred a quieter area to dine. It was just my wife and I so just something a bit more romantic. So Thank You to Francesco Patamia - Maitred Thank you to Jhanito Gatus Jr - The Supervisor And thank you to Katuuk - the waiter I apologize if i wrote the names incorrectly but I'm sure you know who you are. Overall, service, excursions, cabin, dining and activities were spectacular.

Unforgettable vacation

Costa Diadema Cruise Review by almani123

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mini Suite with Ocean View Balcony
Our overall cruise was one of our favorite vacation we have every experienced.

So Thank You to Francesco Patamia - Maitred

Thank you to Jhanito Gatus Jr - The Supervisor

And thank you to Katuuk - the waiter

I apologize if i wrote the names incorrectly but I'm sure you know who you are.

Overall, service, excursions, cabin, dining and activities were spectacular.
almani123’s Full Rating Summary