3. Viking Tialfi
The BEST !!! first River cruise we have. I loved it because i didn't experience any motion/sea sickness at all. My husband and I enjoyed seeing the countries from Basel to Amsterdam, the Castles along the shores, the churches, cathedrals in Cologne, we also visited and bought lots of chocolates from Lindt Chocolate Factory. The tour guides are great and the bus Drivers are wow!!! so experts on the narrow, winding road. The staff are very friendly and let you feel at home. They catered your needs. and the foods... the best and the dining staff, are fantastic, they treated you like a King and Queen. The weather was cooled, not freezing. Our room was small but clean and tidy all the time. The entertainment Director was great and did a good job, but not so much activities at night like dancing and games or shows. We enjoy the cruise, planning to sign up for an Ocean Cruise.

Rhine River Cruise