3. Viking Baldur
All services on the Baldur were clearly outstanding and beyond first class in my opinion. Shore excursions were extremely well organized and always on time. Barry, the cruise director was outstanding. Transfers from the airport to the ship and from the ship back to the airport were flawlessly executed. The servers on the ship deserve special commendation and I only wish I could remember their names. The female bartender and part time server was particularly outstanding and mixed my New Orleans' Hurricanes to perfection after learning the recipe from a laptop. The Baldur was expertly guided through about 60 locks by highly qualified pilots and along the entire river journey without any problems. As a result of my great experience on the Baldur, I have booked the Viking Pharaohs and Pyramids tour on the Nile River for March 2019. I hope to experience the same great service, food, and shore excursions in Egypt as provided by the Viking Baldur in Europe.

Outstanding Crew and Very Clean Ship

artbachman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Baldur price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 304
Outstanding. Very spacious and clean. Everything worked.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins