3. Sea Cloud
Me and my wife are sailors since appr. 1976. We own a sailboat in the Mediterranean sea . Because my wife don`t share my dream crossing the Atlantic on own keel and I refuse to go on board of one of those terrible looking large cruising ships, we find the Sea Cloud as good compromise for both of us. Sea Cloud is a legend and has a special character. That`s why we choose it. On a trans shore activities are not possible, therefore it is not relevant to give a rating. Please keep in mind this ship is a classic square rigger, entertainment is reduced to a piano player (very good) and fitness to morning and evening walking exercises. We enjoyed several professional presented lecture in marine and ornithological biology. Recreation is the main thing during such a turn. 17 night on a sailing ship will teach everyone coming down and forgetting any kind of stress. No comparison with other cruising trips with visiting every day another harbor. Although such a cruise has its price we already booked an option for the crossing in 2019. The greatest disadvantage is that you will never make a cruise on another ship. Best regards, greetings to all guests joining us. Jerry

Transatlantic Crossing

Sea Cloud Cruise Review by Jerry_k

Sea Cloud is a legend and has a special character. That`s why we choose it.

The greatest disadvantage is that you will never make a cruise on another ship.

Best regards, greetings to all guests joining us.

Jerry
Jerry_k’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sea Cloud price drops

Very nice. Enough storage possibilities. Very comfortable.
  Sea Cloud Deck Plans