3. Carnival Inspiration
Needed a cruise that began and ended in the week of 7/16. This was the one available. When we take short cruises, we often like to go Carnival. they really do provide the most fun. Particularly as the end of the day.. This ship had 2 late night comics, that were hilarious. When I go on Princess and other lines, once the main show is over, there isn't much to do, unless you like gambling or dancing. Many people say that the food on Carnival isn't very good. That hasn't been our experience. While not the gourmet food one finds on some of the Luxury lines, it is more as good as most of the other ships we travel on. Our cabin service, as well as our food servers were outstanding. No issues with service. I've had much more difficulty with the service on Princess, which I usually take. Others providing excellent service include the pool bar staff, and the Customer Service desk.

Carnival Truly are the Fun Ships

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Glassespro

Glassespro’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C U67
Like most Carnival ships, cabins are more spacious than other lines. My only issue is that this ship does not have any regular balcony rooms. (only suites). Water pressure was pretty low.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins