3. Norwegian Bliss
Alaska was our bucket list. We booked far in advance and were so excited. My husband and I traveled from Arkansas w our 12 year old and my in laws. Our stateroom with balcony was very clean and spacious. Our stewardess was wonderful. The cruise in a nutshell was terrible. Incredibly crowded. Specialty dining, go carts, laser tag, and spa needed a reservation.. that could not be booked until on board. Once getting to our room spa was booked up, laser tag booked. Laser tag.. addtiontal cost. Go carts the only reservation available was 1030 at night.. $10pp.. too cold to swim.. shows were not kid friendly.. lots of cussing.. if you are not a gambler, kareokeer or heavy drinker this cruise is not for you. The activities on board included napkin folding and towel folding classes... let that sink in... $10,000 cruise with additional $400+ just for entertainment. $6 a game to bowl $2-$3 for arcade games. Juneau and Victoria were the only ports worth seeing. In Juneau we did a float plane and it was amazing. Burchart gardens in Victoria are stunning. Disney cruise next time and what I recommend for SURE!

Not a vacation