3. Harmony of the Seas
Loyalist.. Emerald & Diamond members. The service overall was just poor at best. The ship was absolutely unreal. Plenty for everyone to do and the entertainment was on point. The free food was below average and the Johnny Rockets was great. Makes you wonder if they are trying to drive guests to the dinning you pay for verses the free. Pools & hot tubs are great and there are plenty. I also think the have a great ship that holds a lot of guests but can the staff handle that many. They looked very frazzled compared to my previous cruises I have been on. I did address all these issues with the guest services and they gave me chocolate covered strawberries. I will say the stateroom attendant was great for us. Overall I think I will go to an island or figure out something else for vacation verses getting horrible service.

Disappointed