3. Celebrity Infinity
I chose this cruise because I had never been to Alaska before. It was also my first cruise, and I had heard fantastic things about Celebrity. I enjoyed the ports of Juneau and Ketchikan, and the choice of excursions that were provided in each port. Celebrity was very organized in arranging the excursions and ensuring we maximized our time out in port. Staff and workers were very professional and friendly when interacting with them, and attentive when we had questions. The service in Trellis Restaurant was beyond incredible. Our waiter, Godole, was wonderful! He was friendly, professional, and kind, and always attentive to our needs. As someone who is gluten free, he met my needs in terms of ensuring options were available. I enjoyed Cafe al Bacio on deck 5 and the assortment of specialty drinks that were available. We had excellent service there. In particular, Vivi did a great job and was very professional, friendly, and nice. I was also a member of concierge class, and Joao took care of all of our needs. He was professional and responsive to our questions. Our cabin steward, Xavier, was very nice. Our stateroom was always clean. I would like to point out disappointment with the classic drink package. I was traveling with someone who had been on five Celebrity cruises prior to this. On all of the other ships (one of which was Infinity), the drinks (juices and smoothies) from Aqua Spa cafe on deck 10 were included in the classic drink package. When we went to order one on this cruise, we were extremely disappointed to find out they were only available to those who had the premium drink package. Perhaps better customer service from Celebrity is needed to outline what exactly is included in each of the drink packages prior to customers purchasing them. That way those who were looking forward to fresh juices and smoothies such as myself could have selected a different drink package. Thank you for a wonderful, memorable cruise, Celebrity. It was a trip of a lifetime, and I will definitely be cruising with you again!

Wow!

kaylawaugh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Concierge Class 1
Cabin C1 8099
Cabin was very clean when we arrived. Our steward, Xavier, was in and out several times a day to ensure it was clean when we got back. He was also very attentive to our needs. He always had a smile on his face and was very welcoming and friendly throughout the 7 day cruise.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins