3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this cruise based on two things: 1) It was my first cruise, we had our 1 year old with us, and I was very worried about being seasick (and having to take care of a baby while seasick) so the bigger the boat the better, in my opinion and 2) My husband (the veteran of many cruises) approved of the ports. My husband has gold status with RC so it made embarkation much faster than if we didn't have status at all. The general line was very long. The process was very organized. Our cabin was a decent size for a cruise ship, the shower was much better than I was expecting. We had a balcony and we loved that feature of the room. The room did feel like it was due for a refresh soon but nothing that we couldn't live with. It all felt clean. The dining was good. The buffet restaurant (Wind Jammer) accommodated a lot of people but we never waited very long for a table. The food was good with a lot of variety. The dining room was the tastiest food of the trip (we didn't eat at any specialty restaurant). The staff, in particular the main dining room staff, always went above and beyond for us and our daughter. It really made the dining experience special. When we would see the same staff members around the ship in their other jobs, they always said hello and made a point of helping us. Really spectacular service. Tons to do - too much for us to even scratch the surface. With the baby we mostly used the Splash Zone pool (baby loved it), and the Kids Adventure Zone. Having a space (both a nursery and a play room) for our little one was really, really great. Sometimes baby just needs some safe space to crawl and toddle around and this was it. We went there almost every day. Overall the cruise was really nice. We would consider this ship again. PS re:seasickness - I only felt a little woozy on the 1st sea day (getting used to the boat) and the 6th day (when the waves were a bit higher than the other days). Both times the SeaBands took care of it.

Tons of activities onboard, friendly staff

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Morgan D

Overall the cruise was really nice. We would consider this ship again.

PS re:seasickness -