3. Oasis of the Seas
We did a family cruise with extended family. It wasn’t my favorite ship out of all the royal Caribbean options. I have only cruised with Royal so I have nothing to compare it too. The main dining room food was definitely the best food on the boat and was exceptional. I wouldn’t do any specially dining options, not worth it. The windjammer was the worst experience I’ve had on any of the ships and I tried it twice. The snacks around the ship were ok, not as good as other ships. The bartenders and servers in a lot of the beverage areas weren’t as friendly as other ships and definitely seemed annoyed if you utilized any crown/anchor loyalty rewards. The staterooms need deep cleanings, they were clean as far as bathroom and bedding but the rooms looked like they havent been deep cleaned in a long time. The ship is very clean and well taken care of in all public areas. The entertainment was good, there were a couple shows I didn’t care for but overall it was very entertaining. The best casino of any ship I’ve been on, Big, great options, and well set up. The bars/live music options exceptional. The guest services were terrible, we had on board credits through our travel agent and showed them the receipts and they said they wouldn’t do anything about it. That we have to check with our travel agent when we got home because it was Saturday and they’re closed so we were unable to call them. They also were rude about one charge discrepancy to my husband, he had to ask for management. They sent us to the wrong place and tried to charge us for a brunch we never had when we were supposed to tour a kitchen. Other cruises I’ve been on with Royal you feel like it’s to quick and want to stay longer. I’m not sure if I’d cruise on oasis again, but I’m glad I had the experience.

Cruise on Oasis

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Jhughes0724

The snacks around the ship were ok, not as good as other ships.

The ship is very clean and well taken care of in all public areas.

The best casino of any ship I’ve been on, Big, great options, and well set up.

The bars/live music options exceptional.

Jhughes0724’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D
Great location to activities and great view
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins