3. Paul Gauguin
We chose this cruise ship because we were on it 2 years ago, and LOVED it! There are no words to describe the service on this ship. It is absolutely THE BEST service you will ever receive anywhere in the world! EVERYONE, and this goes for every person that is on that ship, is amazing! I cannot say enough about the waiter staff, or the housekeeping staff! Kudos Paul Gauguin for hiring people that care about their jobs! The outings were good too, most of the time. The only negative I would give is that they have apparently switched their shampoos and lotions to another brand that is really terrible. Last time we were there it was so wonderful, as far as shampoos and conditioners and lotions go, that I didn’t bring any this time hoping to save some weight in my luggage. BIG mistake! So take your own, if you go!

Tahiti

Paul Gauguin Cruise Review by Mermaid14118337

We chose this cruise ship because we were on it 2 years ago, and LOVED it!

Mermaid14118337’s Full Rating Summary
Get Paul Gauguin price drops

Amazingly clean, lots of storage! Beautiful! Our staff was simply beyond anything I ever imagined. Maravic ( hope I spelled that right) was so caring and simply the best! Thank you for taking such good care of us!
  Paul Gauguin Deck Plans