3. Grandeur of the Seas
We took this cruise with kids ages 16, 12, 4, and 1. There was nothing for any of them to do and it was a consensus that all of them hated this vacation. The pool and cabin staff were rude because my young kids were crying and screaming during the trip because they were so bored. The teenagers stayed in their room and slept most of the trip because when they tried to go to the teen room, they were made fun of by other kids and no adults were present to help them. I actually cried a large portion of this trip because I felt so unwelcomed. Every activity schedule before 7pm involved gambling, drinking, or forcing you to spend tons of money (e.g. FORTY dollars for ONE bingo card). A shore excursion to the beach was $39 per peson whereas a taxi ride off the ship to the same beach was only $7 per person. Royal Caribbean was obviously out to rob you of every dollar in your pocket. The only enjoyable part of this cruise was the food. The waitstaff in the Windjammer Cafe were awesome. The shows and comedians were fair, althouhh my younger kids couldn't attend due to the late times. I will NEVER sail Royal Caribbean again. If you have a family with kids of any age, go Disney or Carnival all the way.

Not a cruise to take with kids

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Sdp5980

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 2070
It was so-so. The staff told me we couldn't pull down a bed for my 4 year old even though no one mentioned that prior to booking the cruise.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins