3. Sapphire Princess
From the moment we arrived at Southampton the experience was great, within being dropped off we were aboard within 30 minutes. Our Cabin was great, the view was good and we were well placed midships, with easy access to all parts of the lovely vessel. I really cant complain about anything on this cruise, we made all our stops on time and the weather was brilliant, we had a bit of a day when it was rough weather but the Captain diverted slightly to avoid the worst. Six Countries in one cruise, it was awesome. Every stop had something different to offer, favorite stop Tallin and SPB. I like to try different ships, but next year Sapphire is in Europe again so another trip on her awaits. The service, food and staff are good. My only complaint is cost of drinks on board, and the excursions are also expensive. But for all round quality and enjoyment, you cant go wrong.

Brilliant Cruise

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by Howlo

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview (obstructed view)

But for all round quality and enjoyment, you cant go wrong.
Howlo’s Full Rating Summary