3. Seven Seas Explorer
Honestly, I choose Seven Seas because of the business class airfare being included. This ship is so beautiful! I haven't been on all cruise ships so i don't know but I would guess this is the most beautiful ship on the Seas. The employees (service) is five star. The food amazing and the cabin, how can I even begin to explain how beautiful our cabin was. So much storage, no way could we use all the drawers. The bathroom and closet were outstanding. Not sure why anyone needs a tub on a cruise, but if you do there is one there. We spent as much time as possible on the veranda. It was large and so comfortable. The entertainers at night were Las Vegas quality. There was a great variety of shore excursions and we enjoyed each and everyone. I don't personally think this is a ship for children, but just my thoughts. It was very expensive and that being said I want to save to go again, it was the best vacation ever! They really should have cold medicine aboard and easy to purchase at all times day and night and even in port. They only negative.

It doesn't get any better than this!

Seven Seas Explorer Cruise Review by Events777

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Superior Suite

Events777’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Explorer price drops

Superior Suite
Cabin F1
We were in a superior suite and it was awesome.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins