3. Carnival Ecstasy
I suggested to my extended family that we take this cruise as we had all gathered for my cousins wedding in Charleston. I have been on Carnival before and loved it. However I was disappointed in the poor quality of food on this trip and embarrassed frankly that I suggested this to our family. Guys hamburgers were great and breakfast in the windstar good. Dinners in windstar disappointing and buffet just gross. Waffles in buffet inedible ! I thought perhaps they served them prior to toasting or something. Destination was great ! I prepaid tips but more were added on each service such as spa and drinks. My sister bought one strawberry daiquiri asked for a shot of rum to be added to it and was told no, by the bartender after he asked someone if he could add it. She only bought that one drink on entire cruise and said it was like koolaid . They advertised the shots on the drink menu so not sure why he said no to her. Stewards were great and towel animals fun ! Just think the overall poor food quality cheapened the whole experience and I paid more for this cruise then the past when the food was much better. Time to try Princess line perhaps.

Food review

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Judahp

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I thought perhaps they served them prior to toasting or something.

Destination was great !

They advertised the shots on the drink menu so not sure why he said no to her.

Stewards were great and towel animals fun !

Time to try Princess line perhaps.
Judahp’s Full Rating Summary