• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Adventure of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
21 Awards

Beautiful week cruising to the Bahamas

Review for Adventure of the Seas to the Bahamas
Lala50
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2018
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

My 17 year old daughter and I took this trip on Adventure of the Sea for a quick dose of Bahamas fun in the sun. It was exactly that, on and off the ship. We enjoyed the spa. We ate our evening meals in the specialty restaurants. The food was very good. The evening on deck movies were very enjoyable. The casino as always onboard Royal Caribbean is a blast. Wonderful staff are always ready for a good time. Win or lose the Royale Casino is always a great time! Our stateroom 6204 did not have a balcony. I thought I would be very unhappy, but I was fine! The room felt spacios. We woke every morning to a beautiful view from our large round window. The linens on the bed are extremely soft and comfortable. We always woke up happy and refreshed. All of the ports were a lot of fun. Getting on and off the ship was very organized. This made each day stress free and extremely enjoyable! Thank you for the great memories !!! 10++++ to Rolly in the Saphire dining room.

Ocean View

Cabin 8N

Great stateroom. Balcony room was not available. I thought it may be uncomfortable, but I was wrong. This forward room with a large round window was extremely comfortable and spacious.

Find an Adventure of the Seas Cruise from $199