3. Norwegian Getaway
It was reccomended by a travel agent however I don't think they ever thought that it would be this way and after paying the large amout for our trip to still have a large bill at the end of the cruise because of the fees that you are charged and not informed of and buying a drink package is a waste of time. Then there were all the speciality resturants on board that required additional fees and cost and reservations with all these specific dress codes for them. I don't think I would take my family on another curise with NCL if this is how they surprise all their guest with a bunch of fees. This boat also didn't have a pool that would accommodate families of teenagers it was only two pools a kiddy pool and an adult pool where there was lots of drinking going on in it. The hot tubes were also over crowded the only time any of them was truly open was when we were dock and most were off the boat. This was a big dissappointment for our family.

You were nickled and dimed for every little thing, just crazy

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by siresse12

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Aft-Facing Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1
Over priced for the size of the cabin and was not advised of the additional fees associated with just having a very small balcony that was shared on both sides and the fee was per person in the cabin outrageous.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins