3. Harmony of the Seas
Other than the ship being new, modern, and clean, the rest was a big waste of money! My biggest gripe is the kids club. THEY PUT 50 KIDS IN A SMALL SPACE WITH ONE COUNSELOR!!! My son frequents kids clubs everywhere we vacation and NEVER has he refused to go. It's like prison for kids as this one attendant tried to keep them contained by sitting still and playing group games. And, if they become restless, she yells at them. I watched it over and over hoping something fun would start but it never did. The room has almost no toys, there are 3 TV devices only, there maybe was one art project in the entire week. My some kept asking for the "Science lab" they have and advertise on the internet but they had only ONE event in the room and parents HAD to attend in order for the child to be there. Sadly, I couldn't enjoy the spa, bars, casino etc because my son wanted to spend the days with us. On different notes, the rest was also disappointing. There were no happy hours with appetizers anywhere, food is mediocre at best, always long lines for everything, staff is ok but treat you like a mass produced number. There is no personalized service at all and we paid extra for a Jr. suite. I was very disappointed there was no public space to set while cruising, read a good book, look out a window and drink a coffee as I have enjoyed on other ships. Every inch of view is taken up by stateroom so RCL can maximize profits. This attitude is apparent all over the ship, it's all about saving skimping and maximising profits. We will not be cruising with them again.

2 stars for ship only

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Miles2010

We will not be cruising with them again.
Miles2010’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

RUN from this room!!!! We paid 4k for the extra space and got a kitchen of a restaurant caddy-corner over our heads. The cleaning banged on the ceiling all night!

They finally moved us after 4 days.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans