Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Disappointed

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Scncrealestate

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Bahamas

We are driving back from our cruise as I write this. We took this cruise as a family and we’re so excited for family time, fishing, and so much more for our one week together. Let me start by saying the positives.

1. The dinners were fantastic and the service from Ajay and Minaj who were our servers were far above anything I have received even at the most expensive restaurants traveling. I can Not rate them high enough for service, knowledge, and making us all feel great and being the highlight of our cruise.

2. The water was beautiful.

3. Our cleaning lady Mona was superb and I cant say Enough about her.

3. Room and balcony were nice

4. Check in and out were quick and smooth.

The disappointments

1. It was extremely hot and it seemed warm everywhere except the dining area.

2. We were the second seating for dinner and the entertainment most nights started before we could get there.

3. The pools were very small

And PACKED

4. Our deep sea fishing excursion time was moved the night before without notice. No call just a ticket and notice stuck in the door.

5. We are escorted to meet the fishing boat..... no boat was there.... escort calls and captain seems surprised and asks how many people and is 20 min late arriving. We waited in the blazing sun.

6. We entered the boat and he spoke to us for literally 60 seconds before starting the boat up. The deck hand would not say more than one word answers or talk to us at all really. We trolled for approx 2:45 min and 3 or 5 of us never touched a fishing rod. I have Fished a lot in my life and never been on a fishing excursion that was this BAD. We felt like we were taken advantage of by Royal Caribbean and the boat we were on. I dont Expect to catch fish every trip but this was just not ok. We were back on the boat and at the service desk before 4 o’clock when we should have still been on a boat fishing.

The bait fish were out of a bag (purchased) which should have been a sign and royal did refund us a small portion of our money but this is and expensive excursion and so NOT worth it. We also felt like the service desk just wanted us to go away. It took 2 trips and the 5 of us on the boat calming expressing we were not going to drop it and staying we would be back to get any discount. I cant Say enough negative about this excursion and the way it was handled

7. No speakers in room so announcements are very hard to hear

8. The staff at CoCo Kay for the water playground area were NOT friendly at all. The lady that took our money would barely look up.

9. Arcade had 4 games! That’s not an arcade

10. I am To tired to keep going but we will be on Carnival next time.

Scncrealestate's Full Rating Summary