3. Costa Serena
First cruise I’d ever been on and found it positively delightful. This was a dream, as it’s Italian so enjoyed the relaxing feel. Had the best time. Beautiful ship with stunning Venusian designs on lifts. Impressive throughout. The best pina~colada ever. I had them every single night and nobody has been able to get them right since off the ship!They put some ice cream in them and they are irresistible. I love Italian food and there were plenty of pasta, pizzas and lots of healthy salads so I enjoyed the food as plenty of variety. I also love cappuccinos and my cigarettes so was able to feel at home. Had the best highlighting for my hair too so a bonus and plenty of beauty treatments onboard at good prices and I took home lots of products. Highly recommend the facials as well as hairdressers. Fabulous cabins,we had a twin room which was fully stocked with everything we needed so you don’t really need to take much with you .Exceptional cleaning and very hard working, friendly staff. I love gambling and plenty of slot machines to choose from in casino. This company really know how to look after they're customers and I met some great people. At Christmas we all had a gift in our rooms and there was a beautiful chocolate fountain in one of the many stunning bars.I just didn’t want to get off the ship at the end of it and would love to go on the other costas . Cofu and Rome were lovely and they have coaches to take you there and pick you up and plenty of day trips that are simply exceptional. Everything and I mean everything about it made it the most wonderful experience of my life and we even met four people onboard who we are still friends with and meet up and send Christmas cards too. This cruise ship is luxurious and everything,all details are catered for, so you can just enjoy the best cruising experience of your life.

The best cruise ship ever

Costa Serena Cruise Review by Venusandback

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Classic
Venusandback’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Serena price drops

Inside Classic
Cabin IC
Beautiful luxury, fully stocked with everything you need and the most comfortable beds ever! Really perfect .
Aquarius Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins