3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
My husband and myself had never sailed with Cunard before and were worried that maybe we would feel out of place. We didn't have to worry as we met so many friendly people. I have read some other reviews on here and think that I must have been on a different ship. The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and very funny. We certainly were not pestered by bar staff to buy drinks. If you don't want a drink you just say so and the waiter puts a serviette on the table to let the other waiters know not to bother you again. The ship was spotless everywhere. Our cabin was clean, no dirty carpets where we were and we weren't in an ultra posh cabin. The talks were very interesting that we went to. Obviously there were some that didn't interest us, so we didn't bother with those. The production shows were very good. A couple of the older comedians we saw weren't great. You can't please everyone so we weren't too bothered. There really is so much to do that you can't get bored unless you are not interested in anything. We will definitely be going on Cunard again.

Had a wonderful holiday

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by hughesg4422

We will definitely be going on Cunard again.
hughesg4422’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Balcony, obstructed view
Cabin DF 8025
Unfortunately our travel agent had told us we were looking down onto the lifeboats. We didn't mind as long as my husband can train his binoculars on the sea looking for dolphins. We were very upset when we saw no view at all just a massive lifeboat outside our window. We may as well have booked an inside cabin as we had no view at all.
The girl who booked the holiday for us has obviously never been on the ship or she would know that deck 8 has lifeboats outside the cabins.
Deck 8 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins