3. Crown Princess
We chose this cruise because it took in a lot of the major European landmarks that were on our bucket list. We booked it when the price was right (albeit an interior stateroom), but were upgraded to a better deck and a room with a view. Pretty happy about that. It was a great way to visit multiple cities so we could work out where we'd happily revisit, or not bother again. Embarkation/disembarkation was seamless, but not everyone onboard was getting on/off at the same time so that was to be expected. Cabin was clean and well appointed. Dining options were varied and menu choices excellent. Entertainment/activities was not as detailed as other cruises, but as we were ashore each day (apart from 3) it didn't impact us at all. We were up early and in bed early every day anyway. Stateroom Steward (Antonio) was brilliant..friendly and accommodating. We did 3 shore excursions with Princess...value for money and well run. The other 3 excursions were with another providers because they offered better value for the places visited. To be honest, while I enjoy cruising, it's all about WHERE I want to go, and if a cruise ship offers that in the best way, then I'll opt for cruising. As long as the rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable and the food is ok (and lets face it, if I don't have to cook then I'm already liking it) then the actual ship doesn't make any difference to me at all. The one thing cruising has trumps over other forms of travel..you only have to unpack once!!!

"Bucket List" Cruise..a lot of ticks.

Crown Princess Cruise Review by wirringga

wirringga’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Oceanview (obstructed view)
Cabin OW E306
Smaller than the cabins on P&O, but more than suited our needs and requirements. A pillow menu would have been nice...not too fond of feather/down...too soft. Ample wardrobe/storage space.
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins