Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Bailey_ma

• Sail Date: Jul 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

My family and I absolutely loved the trip. Son could not wait to get back to the Kids Club area every night, which allowed for my husband and I to have some great Rest and Relaxation. Food was amazing, something for everyone and plenty of it. Activities seemed never-ending! We spent 7 nights on the ship and still did not do everything we wanted to on the ship. Staff was very kind and engaging, excursions were great. This trip was worth every penny. We are definitely going back. The shows were fun and engaging. I really enjoyed the outside theater. The any time dinning was great, allowed us to eat any time we were hungry and we had a table all to ourselves. Making reservations were simple and they were always accommodating. Internet service was great but make sure you get it before you board the ship it is so much cheaper. They even had a professional photography studio onboard which is nice because it is always hard to find the time and opportunity for those family photos.

Bailey_ma's Full Rating Summary

Junior Suite
Cabin J2 8630

The room and balcony was very spacious. They décor is a bit outdated but was keep very clean and presentable. Shower/Tub was a bit snug but not too bad. Walk in closet was a nice surprise which allowed for great storage. Will definitely be looking to book in the future.

Labadee

Nice beach plenty to do, Food was disappointing

Beach

Beach was full of seaweed, food was just okay, service was slow

Private Resort Day Pass

Amazing experience. They had Great Food, Pool was great that I never made it to the beach that from a distance looked great. The bathrooms were very clean and accommodating. Was a great time.

View All 222 Private Resort Day Pass Reviews