3. Oasis of the Seas
My family and I absolutely loved the trip. Son could not wait to get back to the Kids Club area every night, which allowed for my husband and I to have some great Rest and Relaxation. Food was amazing, something for everyone and plenty of it. Activities seemed never-ending! We spent 7 nights on the ship and still did not do everything we wanted to on the ship. Staff was very kind and engaging, excursions were great. This trip was worth every penny. We are definitely going back. The shows were fun and engaging. I really enjoyed the outside theater. The any time dinning was great, allowed us to eat any time we were hungry and we had a table all to ourselves. Making reservations were simple and they were always accommodating. Internet service was great but make sure you get it before you board the ship it is so much cheaper. They even had a professional photography studio onboard which is nice because it is always hard to find the time and opportunity for those family photos.

One for the Books --Great for Families of All Shapes and Sizes

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Bailey_ma

Bailey_ma’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The room and balcony was very spacious. They décor is a bit outdated but was keep very clean and presentable. Shower/Tub was a bit snug but not too bad. Walk in closet was a nice surprise which allowed for great storage. Will definitely be looking to book in the future.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans